SHIPPER SIGN-UP SCHEME ("SCHEME")
TEU TOKENS ALLOTTED
- The Scheme is on a first-come-first-serve basis for a maximum period of 18 months starting on 1 February 2018.
- Tokens will be given out in 3 batches until the token pool of a batch runs out.
- Eligible Participants will be allotted their tokens by either market share or the Minimum Token Amount, whichever is higher.
- The market share is computed by dividing total container liner industry’s 2016 revenue of $150bn with a customer’s 2016 freight payment to the container liners.
- Eligible Participant will get 500 bonus TEU tokens if you refer another shipper to sign up. The more you referred, the more you will get.
|Batch||%||Token Pool||Min Token Amt||Max Participant|
The Minimum Token Amount differs in each Batch with the 1st Batch having the highest Minimum Token Amount.
For example, Participants collecting from the first Batch will be eligible to collect a minimal of 10,000 TEU tokens. So, a maximum of 500 Participants will be able to participate in this Batch, given that the Token Pool of this 1st Batch is only 5 million.